A two-day congress held at Conrad Hilton, Pune, from May 4th – 6th 2018 revealed 76% CIOs, IT leaders and Technology Mughals eye SD-WAN to meet all networking challenges.
4th May 2018, Lavelle Networks one of India’s leading SD-WAN solution providers and associate partners of The Fourth CIO Powerlist 2018 lauded chief Information officers, IT leaders and Technology professionals for their magnanimous contribution in digital transformation and scaling their organization by leveraging best of new age information communication and technology.
The platform provided a unique opportunity to discuss the challenges CIOs- in particular from the BFSI, Retail and Ecommerce sector-are facing in meeting the demands of a technology-driven digital enterprise. To delve deeper about network related challenges we conducted a survey post which Shyamal and Vishal founding members of Lavelle Networks shared their insights on how CIOs can meet the changing network demands with flexible SD-WAN solutions.
The key findings of the survey are as follows
- Issues with Bandwidth in traditional networking infrastructure – MPLS, Hybrid WAN etc- is a common challenge agreed by almost all CIOs.
- 82% faced Bandwidth challenges in MPLS and 18% didn’t face Bandwidth issues in their MPLS.
- 44.1% of them uses Azure, 14.7% of them uses AWS, 17% used Google and the rest used others as their Cloud providers.
- 97% revealed that they are looking for hybrid WAN as a solution in the future while the rest aren’t very sure about it.
- 76% leaders revealed that SD-WAN would be the solution for the increasing IT complexity, scalability and performance issues they are facing due to the increasing number of SaaS applications and Cloud technologies,6% of the leaders felt that it is not and the rest 2% aren’t really sure about it.
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC) SD-WAN infrastructure and services revenues expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 69.6% and will reach $8.05 billion in 2021. That’s no surprise looking at the current demand of SD WAN. It not only promises greater operational agility but business resiliency and higher quality of experience for all end-users as well. Moreover, to lay the foundation of Digital Transformation, CIOs first need to upgrade the networking capabilities to embarking new age technology and create a data-driven environment suitable for all data types such as IoT, 6LowPAN, BLE, and Zigbee.
At Lavelle Networks our continuous effort is to innovate and reinforce our strategic vision to transform the SDN Solutions by enabling secure, simplified, self-learning, context-aware application performance combined with intelligent routing, zero-touch operations, and advanced service insertion. If you want to make your enterprise network simpler, safer and faster connect with us or tell us about current networking challenges in the comment section below. For more information, visit us at lavellenetworks.com